Anatolian Shepherd Puppies For Sale
Looking at tiny, cute Anatolian Shepherd puppies for sale, one can be excused for not believing this is a dog with one of the longest histories in the canine species. These pups were known to exist fully 6,000 years ago in Turkey.
What To Know
- This pup is believed to have been bred to protect livestock.
- This is a very big dog that can weigh up to 150 pounds.
- Despite the size, these pups can live to be 13.
- These are guard dogs, so they aren't always a good match for kids.
- These pups are used across the world to guard flocks of sheep from BEARS!
- The dog is intelligent and can be difficult to train due to an independent streak.
Here are our current Anatolian Shepherd puppies for sale.