Norwegian Elkhound Puppies For Sale
The Norwegian Elkhound is aptly named. The dog was bred by the Vikings to hunt large game including moose, bear and elk. This is a good family dog, but may be a bit much for very young kids. We currently have the following Norwegian Elkhound puppies for sale for your consideration.
- 1 weeks old
- UnAvailable until 9/29/2020
- Clifton, KS, US
- Breeder Rating
- What's This
Norwegian Elkhound in Kansas the Land Of OZ!
- Veterinarian information -- Animaroo.com representative personally contacts and verifies each breeder's veterinarian.
- Guarantee – Every reputable breeder offers a guarantee. It must include a physical guarantee and return policy to the buyer.
- About Us Bio – A brief history and description of who the breeder is and why they do what they do.
- Profile Video – Shows what a great home these puppies' lives begin in.
- Testimonials – Reviews from breeder's customers.